Thank you for booking a Play Your Way event with Polkadot Play!
Included with your Play Your Way event:
• 2 hours of the Polkadot Play gym all to yourself!
• Access to our wireless speaker system for music.
• One goody bag for your child which includes a Sensory Toy, and other goodies!
wish to use the facilities at Polkadot Play located at: 1270 Diamond Springs Rd. Suite 115 Virginia Beach, VA 23455.
A Play Your Way event is a private rental of the entire Polkadot Play space for yourself and your guests. 10 Children are included with the party package, with a max of 25 people total, in our facility. Additional children may be added with a fee upon request up to 13 children total.
We understand that everyone would love to come to your event but we kindly ask that you limit adults attending to 1-2 adults per child.
The cost of the Play Your Way event starts at $200 with a $50 cleaning fee added to the total cost. Additional packages and add-ons are available and will be reflected in the final invoice. A $100-$200 (depends on package) deposit is due at the time of booking plus a signed contract. Deposit and contract is due immediately as we cannot guarantee that the date will be available due to popularity of our events. The remaining balance will be invoiced to your email and is due 7 days before your event date. Failure to pay at the 7 day mark will result in forfeiture of deposit and party date.
Children over the age of 8 and adults aren't permitted to hang or swing on the climbing structures. They are allowed to assist younger children. Failure to comply with these rules will result in a $100 liability fee.
Parties are permitted to 2 hours long with 10-30 minutes before (depending on package) for set up time. Your party must be cleaned up and everyone leaving at the end of your 2 hour time slot. If your party runs longer you will be charged up to $100 for extra time.
Parties that have a party planner are required to pay the extra 30 minutes for $50. This is so the party planner has time to dissemble all the decorations after the party.
We encourage you to come tour our space upon booking Play Your Way event. This will allow you to see the space you are working with. Our lobby area is 19 feet 6 inches long and 8 feet wide.
Any extra add-ons need to be made at least 3 days before event date to ensure Polkadot Play can accommodate the request.
Polkadot Play allows cancellation of a Play Your Way event 14 days prior to the scheduled event with the refund of your deposit. We will allow one (1) reschedule of the Play Your Way event up to 48 hours (2 days) before the scheduled event. All other cancellations will result in a forfeiture of your total amount(depending on reason)
1) Submit a signed copy of our House Rules & Photo Release.
2) All toys and equipment must be returned to their original location before
the end of event time.
3) All decorations need to be cleaned up before end of event and trash needs to to be in the trashcan before end of event time.
4) Food and drinks are limited to the front reception area only. If food or
drinks are found in the gym area behind the gates, a fee of $75
will be charged.
5) Decorations are limited to the front reception area only. Decorations must
be non-damaging to our facility. Failure to comply will result in a $50 damage fee
6) A 30 minute window is provided before your booking start time to set up
or decorate as needed. Polkadot Play will provide 3 tables and seating in
the front reception area. **Basic Party Package** (Our other packages allow 10 minutes before)
7) Absolutely no alcohol or smoking on Polkadot Play premises.
8) Party host is responsible for guests. If guests fail to comply with House Rules, damage the facility, or make a mess without cleanup, host is charged a fee depending on damages caused.
9) All decor that is provided for our theme parties are NOT allowed to be taken home. If it is taken, you will be charged a fee of $50 dollars.
1) A responsible adult needs to be in the playroom at all times supervising the children
2) No smash cakes are permitted in our facility. You are welcome to do them outside but not in the building.
3) The playground is designed for children up to age 8 years old
4) Children over the age of 8 and adults are not permitted to hang, swing, slide, or jump on the structures. They are allowed to assist younger children.
5) Shoes, food, and drinks are not permitted in the playroom.
6) No Weapons of any kind are permitted on Polkadot Play premises.
7) Pushing and aggressive behaviors are prohibited at Polkadot Play.
8) Respect for the playroom and everyone at the event is expected. Anyone conducting themselves in a manner not reflecting our policy will be asked to correct their behavior. If they do not correct their behavior, their entire party will be asked to leave and no refunds will be issued.
9) No piñatas, gum,confetti or sparkles allowed at all in the front or in the gym at all costs.
All damage and other fees will be discussed with host and charged immediately after the event.
Assumption of Risk, Waiver, and Release of Liability
This Assumption of Risk, Waiver, and Release of Liability covers all activities at the Playground.
1. Risk Factor - I understand and acknowledge that the use of the facilities at Polkadot Play involves risks including, but not limited to the following: bodily injury including but not limited to permanent disability, paralysis, and death. These risks may result from a variety of circumstances including the misuse of equipment or facilities.
2. Assumption of Risk - I am choosing to use the facilities at Polkadot Play at my own risk. I understand and acknowledge that the activities which I am or/and (any minor children for which I am the Parent, legal guardian, or otherwise responsible, any heirs personal representative) about to voluntarily engage in as a participant and/or volunteer bears certain know risks and unanticipated risk could result in injury, death, illness or disease, physical or mental, or damage to myself, or to spectators or third-parties. I assume full responsibility for all risks that may arise from using the facilities at The Playground or from participating in activities at Polkadot Play.
3. Acknowledgment of Policies and Procedures - I acknowledge that I have read, know, and agree to all of the policies and procedures relating to the use of the facilities at Polkadot Play. I agree to comply with all rules, regulations, and policies at Polkadot Play. I understand Polkadot Play reserves the right to revoke or terminate my use of the facilities at Polkadot Play for any violation of rules, regulations, or policies.
4. Release, Indemnify, and Defend - I hereby release, waive, discharge, and hold harmless Polkadot Play and all employees past or present from any claims, suits, liabilities, judgments, costs and expenses for any property damage, loss or theft, personal injury or illness, death, or other loss arising from the use of Polkadot Play.
5. Waiver - I hereby waive any protections afforded by any statute or law in any jurisdiction whose purpose and/or effect is to provide that a general release shall not extend to claims, material or otherwise which the person giving the release does not know or suspect to exist at the time of executing the release. I am releasing unknown future claims.
6. Payment for damage - I agree to pay for any and all damages to any property or equipment as a result of my or my family’s willful actions, neglect, or recklessness and agree to be held liable for all such costs associated with such damages.
7. Representatives - I enter into this agreement for myself as well as for my heirs, assigns, and legal representatives.
8. Insurance - I understand that I am solely responsible for any medical, health, or personal injury costs relating to my use of Polkadot Play and its facilities. I understand that I am strongly encouraged to have a medical physical exam and purchase health insurance prior to my use of the facilities at Polkadot Play.
9. Arbitration - All parties to this agreement agree to mediate, in good faith, any dispute prior to initiating arbitration or litigation based on the laws of the state of Virginia. The prevailing party in the event of arbitration or litigation shall be entitled to costs and reasonable attorney fees.
I have read and fully understand this Assumption of Risk, Waiver, and Release from Liability and understand that it relates to surrendering and releasing valuable legal rights. I do so freely and voluntarily on behalf of myself and any minor child/children for which I am the parent, legal guardian, or otherwise responsible for guests invited to my Play Your Way class.
Consent and Release on Behalf of Minor & Guests by Parent/Legal Guardian/Responsible Party
I am the parent or legal guardian of the above-named minor or the responsible party for my Play My Way class. I have read and understand this Assumption of Risk, Waiver, and Release from Liability form and understand that it relates to surrendering valuable legal rights of the minor, myself, and my guests. I agree to be bound by all the terms of the Assumption of Risk, Waiver, and Release from Liability. I give my consent for participation at Polkadot Play.
DISCLAIMER: By typing your name below, you are signing this registration electronically. You agree that your electronic signature is the legal equivalent of your manual signature on this registration. The card on file is to assure if any damages to our facility will be paid promptly. All contracts are a private contract and will not be shared with anyone or any company other than Polkadot Play.